Sunday 23 February 2014

Ayesha Omar


By on February 23, 2014

Ayesha Omar Biography

source link google.com.pk

Ayesha Omar
An Interview with Ayesha Omar



Ayesha Omar born October 12, 1980 is a Pakistani actress, model, singer, and former MTV Pakistan VJ and painter. She is best known for portraying the character of Khoobsurat in ARY Digital's sitcom Bulbulay.

Birthday: October 12, 1980
Place of Birth: Lahore
Education: National College of Arts, Lahore



 

Your most memorable TV ad
Capri!

Your favourite international labels
Mango, Aldo, River Island, Stella - amongst the affordable ones. Balenciaga, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino in the high end ones!

Your favourite local designers
Umar Sayeed, Kamiar Rokni, Feeha Jamshed, Adnan Pardesy, Ammar Belal and Sanam Chaudhry

Your favourite photographers
Tapu Javeri, Kohi Marri, Shahbaz, Abid Saleem and Deevees

What do you usually wear in daily life?
It depends on where I am going! I dress accordingly. At home, you will find me in pajamas and a t-shirt and if I am out running errands or grocery shopping, then I'll wear a kurta and pants/tights or something.

What is one cosmetic you cannot do without?
Concealer

When stepping out, do you wear makeup all the time?
Not all the time

Your idea of romance
Do you mean all the time or a moment? If it's the former, then companionship and sharing fun things together. If it's the latter, then a candle-lit dinner or a beach bbq would do!

One thing you like best about yourself
My ability to adapt to all kinds of environments and people

Which designers' clothes would you always love to wear?
Sanam Chaudhri and Umar Sayeed

You like guys who are....
Open and fun-loving

Your most irritating habit
How would I know? Ask my friends

You don't like people who are...
Disrespectful of women and elders, hypocritical and dishonest

You always feel happy in the company of...
My family and close friends

You are afraid of...
Losing my loved ones

Your most valuable possession
The talents that God has blessed me with

Your all time favourite movie?
There isn't just one! Different ones for different moods, but when I was young, it used to be 'The sound of music'

Are you a shopaholic?
Totally that's my only addiction apart from food. I need help!

What bores you the most ...
Name-dropping, arrogant, self-centred individuals who can't stop bragging about themselves

When feeling low you prefer:
To eat a good meal and watch a feel-good movie, or talk to a close friend

You are crazy about...
Sushi, shoes and beaches.

Among your friends you are known as...
Jax, Wacko-jacko and Jackoleena.... (names given to me by closest friends...don't ask why)

Are you a social person or a loner?
Very social mostly but I have my loner moments.

How do you like to spend your Sundays
Some Sundays I work, but when I am not working, then my Sundays are spent reading the papers, lazing at home and getting the house cleaned or at the beach!


 Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

 Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

Ayesha Omar

 

 

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment